JUNE 2012

Made it back to Prague Czech Republic! Jetlagged, but glad to be back in this beautiful city. Gonna be here for a few weeks this time; have a lot of fun gigs lined up. First, I'm playing my fave watering hole the RedRoom tonight at 10 pm (22:00). Should be a nice welcoming show.

The following week, I'll be performing at the United Islands Festival with my International version of HOBEX (De Kuzmin, Anar Yusufov, Ben McGarr and Co.). We'll be playing on the Garage Stage at 4pm (16:00) on Saturday, June 23. Praguers, don't miss it - it may be the only full band set while I'm in town.

Following UI Fest, I'll be playing solo sets at the James Joyce on June 29 and Mosaic House on June 30. More Prague dates TBA - check my schedule for more Information!

Still working on my EU itinerary for July - looking good for shows in Germany and the Netherlands. Three dates are already confirmed for the London UK area: 

July 21  Squeeze Cafe Leigh-on-Sea UK
July 26  Lock Tavern London UK  
July 27  What's cookin' at Birkbeck Tavern London UK 

Continuing to work on songs and recordings for my fourth solo album while I'm here. Had a great recording session last week in NYC with my old friend Matt Brandau, formerly of the Old Ceremony; really excited for you to hear that one. Also had a really fun sesh in Durham with Phil Cook of Megafaun before I left town. Will try to post some previews while I'm traveling; until then, have a listen to a song I recorded in March, Sayin' What You Mean. Enjoy June, folks. More soon, and thank you. 

Cheers, 

Greg

Popular Posts